Due to COVID-19 and the uncertainty it brings regarding in-person meetings, MAT has been working on providing remote trainings and presentations. For the past several months, MAT has been building a course catalogue for town officers to access. Some of these courses include:
- MAT New Officer Training, Parts 1 – 3;
- Managing Trees in the Right-of-Way;
- Frequently Asked Questions About Township Elections;
- 2020 Head Election Judge Training;
- Clerks: Postings, Publishing and Meetings;
- Clerk Basics – Statutory Duties; and
- Treasurers: Election Judge Payroll.
All SeminarWeb classes can be found HERE or at the top of our website in the BLUE BAR (click on SeminarWeb).
Please Note: Some of the Courses are “live courses” meaning that you would be watching a live presentation of the course and able to ask questions throughout the presentation. For “self-paced courses” you can watch the seminar at your own pace, for instance you can rewind and re-watch sections.
If you have any questions on how to register for SeminarWeb, please look at Document Number GI4000, which can be found here.