In these virtual get-togethers, participants will learn about resources from the Center for Rural Policy and Development and the University of Minnesota Extension Rural Stress Task Force to explore workforce development, health care, mental health, and navigating uncertainty.
Date: Monday, April 12, 2021
Time: 10:00 -11:15 a.m.
Cost: Free for all participants
For complete details on this workshop, please visit https://www.mncounties.org/meetings_and_education/community_resilience_roundtables.php
Prerequisites: It is recommended that participants review:
- Exploring new workforce tools
- Understanding trends in health care
- Accessing mental health resources
- Reviewing new podcasts, blogs, and online learning
- Connecting on critical work across communities
Description: Join county, city, township, and school board leaders for these free virtual get-togethers. Learn about research studies across Minnesota as well as a wide-variety of resources designed to support leaders and communities right now. Participants will also be invited to ask questions and weigh-in on emergent studies and opportunities.
- Learn more about the latest work of the Center for Rural Policy Development;
- Engage with COVID-19 resources from the University of Minnesota Extension;
- Apply community support strategies for mental health;
- Ask questions related to your work and access free resources available for you and your community.