2019 MAT Annual Conference
Verizon Wireless Center, Mankato MN
November 21-23, 2019
The Sense of the Census:
Rural Representation at Risk
The Agenda for the conference will be available as the event approaches.
Pre-Register for the Annual Conference. There are different options for you to chose from so please read what comes with each option.
Guests and/or Spouses will have to purchase an Exhibit Hall Pass if they wish to attend the Exhibit Show Thursday night and Friday morning. That pass will cover the refreshments Thursday night and continental breakfast Friday morning which will both be in the Exhibit Hall.
PRE-REGISTRATION for 2019 WILL BECOME AVAILABLE AS THE EVENT APPROACHES.
Hotel Blocks for the Annual Conference in Mankato have been set up for our guests. Information on those blocks will be coming soon.
Spouse / Guest Event details will be available as the event approaches.
2018 Annual Meeting
- CTAS Payroll Account Coding: Mark Albarado, State Auditor’s Office
- Recordkeeping: Lucinda Messman, MAT Trainer
- The Highs and Lows of Regulating Utilities in Town Right-of-Ways: Troy Gilchrist & Jason Hill, Kennedy & Graven
- Here Comes the Sun….: Mike Couri & Bob Ruppe, Couri & Ruppe
- Using What Ya’ Got: A case study on the development of overlooked natural resources to drive economic growth: Peggy Jones, American Peat Technology
- Energy Climate Planning: Abby Finis, Great Plains Institute
- Powering Our Future: Energy to Build on in Your Township John Tuma, Commissioner at the Public Utility Commission
- Advancing Electricity Transformation Julie Pierce, Vice President – Strategy & Planning at Minnesota Power
- Solar Energy as a Community Resource Fritz Ebinger, Rural Energy Development Program Manager at University of Minnesota Extension