2020 MAT Annual Conference
November 20-21, 2020
Theme: Township Day
The Conference will NOT be in-person in 2020.
Webinar breakouts and the MAT Annual Meeting will be held online only.
Information to come.
The Agenda will be available when the event date approaches.
Round Tables in the Exhibit Hall were very well received in 2019. We will continue to provide Round Table Discussions during the Exhibitor Show (Thursday night). We learned a few things from the first time doing that and hope to make the experience even better in 2020.
Pre-Registration for the Annual Conference will become available when the event date approaches.
Information coming soon.
2020 Conference Spouse Event
To Be Determined.
If you are interested in Exhibiting at our Annual Conference, please contact Scott Saloum (email@example.com) for more information and to be put on the Exhibitor Mailing List.
2020 Conference Dates: November 19-20
River’s Edge Convention Center, St Cloud MN
2019 Annual Meeting
- Year End Reporting to the OSA with or without CTAS (Mark Albarado)
- Election Talk with the Secretary of State Office (Dave Maeda)
- Bureau of Mediation Services (Janet Johnson)
- 1 Watershed, 1 Plan (part 1) (Dave Weirens)
- 1 Watershed, 1 Plan (part 2)
- Noxious Weeds (part 1) (Emilie Justen)
- Noxious Weeds (part 2)
- Noxious Weeds (part 3)